SIMPLIFY YOUR DAM!
- Many cooks spoil the broth: Metadata is created differently by internal DAM users.
- External asset providers such as photographers, agencies, business partners, etc. have no access to the DAM and cannot edit metadata.
- Subsequently added metadata categories are difficult to fill only by the DAM authorized persons.
- Individual access to certain metadata is not possible with the DAM system.
- Edit asset metadata without accessing the DAM system – from anywhere with any device (web browser)
- Define any number of access rights for individually definable metadata categories
- Easy integration with other modules of the ‘Simplify your DAM’ solution family from DAM United leads to synergies
The Metadata Editor is a modern, responsive HTML5 tool for displaying, editing and managing metadata. It simplifies the maintenance of metadata for all digital assets.
DAM United AG
Simplify your DAM!
The Metadata Editor allows you to display metadata from the DAM using a modern responsive HTML5 interface. A registered user in the DAM system (e.g. CELUM) can invite external asset suppliers such as photographers, agencies, business partners to view and edit assets – without giving them access to the DAM system. With the appropriate authorization, you can control who can edit which data. They can also use the Metadata Editor to subsequently request certain metadata from internal colleagues, e.g. from specialist departments. These also do not need authorization for the DAM.
The Metadata Editor is connected to the DAM via API and writes corresponding information securely and always comprehensibly into the database of your DAM.
As numerous as the possibilities are, so flexible is the licensing.
We offer you the DAM United Metadata Editor as a classic purchase variant (plus maintenance contract), as a rental model (incl. maintenance) or as a solution hosted by us (incl. maintenance). For implementation and customizing, we distinguish between standard and individual variants/requests.