DAMlivery – dynamic image delivery
You too can benefit from the unique delivery platform for images/assets from any (image) data source and a secure asset life cycle!
The leading digital asset management systems are technically mature and functionally powerful. Unfortunately, DAM systems are not very efficient in practice when it comes to regularly providing a large number of images in different formats for webshops (e-commerce systems), but also for portals, websites and the like, the keyword being mass export.
Typical restrictions are:
DAMlivery from DAM United solves these and other limitations. Instead of exporting thousands of digital assets in countless formats and variations from the DAM system to specific destinations, they are available in the DAMlivery server with unique URLs - at any time and in every conceivable format and variation. The perfect alternative to the usual, sluggish mass export.
There are many possible usages, here are some examples:
- Embed images via URL directly from DAMlivery to web pages
- No separate upload to CMS or other systems necessary
- Images are provided in the correct size and resolution
- Security of always having the latest images on the website, e.g. for stores or product pages -> the one original image in the DAM is the basis for all modifications, the DAM becomes the single source of truth
- Images that have been recalled in the DAM (e.g. due to copyright violations, license expired) are automatically no longer displayed on the web page
- No problems with color conversions; images are displayed on the website exactly as the original in the DAM system