DAM United AG
We’re looking for you!
Who are we in the first place?
DAM United AG is the leading international service provider for sophisticated multimedia solutions in the enterprise sector. We have specialized in integrating, developing and supporting Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems for our customers. Among other things, we develop our own software modules to extend our broad DAM product range, interfaces to other software solutions and customer-specific extensions for a number of DAM systems.
We see ourselves as a long-term solution partner and provide our customers with comprehensive support, from consulting on DAM selection, planning and implementation, to providing support during daily work with DAM. We think possible solutions to the end and always try to deliver more than the promised 100% to our customers.
We are looking for:
Senior Java Developer – Spring Framework (m/f/d)
We are the most experienced techies, consultants and implementers in the field of digital asset management. There is hardly anything that we have not already programmed and integrated in the DAM environment.
Now we are building a powerful SaaS platform for DAM solutions: visionary, the latest technology.
But we are still missing one person in our team – and that is you!
You can develop Java with the Spring Framework?
You want to develop quickly in a small, super nice senior team? You want to expand your Java skills with an eye on the frontend (full stack) and SaaS – and learn something about CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment), DevOps/GitOps and K8S (Kubernetes)? Then you’ve come to the right place!
We offer good money, flexible, autonomous and permanent work, a few goodies – and shining techie eyes and hearts. Your home office would still be your workplace.
Your tasks will be
- Development of Java applications based on the Spring Framework
- Preferably also with an eye on the frontend (Fullstack)
- The documentation of your developments
- A completed computer science degree, a training as an IT specialist or a comparable qualification or lateral entrants with practical experience
- At least two to three years of experience in developing Java applications with the Spring Framework
- Good knowledge of English (also in writing)
- Independent and goal-oriented working style, willingness to take responsibility, customer orientation and ability to work in a team
What we offer
- Employment contract of indefinite duration
- 30 days holiday per year
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (possibly later option of an office workstation in Essen, but not a must)
- Mac working environment with IntelliJ Idea
- Good opportunities for internal development
- Experienced colleagues who are happy to pass on their knowledge