WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU!
We see ourselves as a long-term solution partner and provide our customers with comprehensive support, from consulting on DAM selection, planning and implementation, to providing support during daily work with DAM. We think possible solutions to the end and always try to deliver more than the promised 100% to our customers.
We’re looking for:
Java Developer – Spring Framework (Backend) (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Java Spring developer (m/f/d) at the location Essen or Schöneiche near Berlin. Unfortunately we can neither offer you free massages nor a great canteen or even a company-owned gym. But we can offer you a permanent contract, 30 days of vacation per year, flexible working hours with the possibility to work in a home office, nice colleagues and flat hierarchies. Fun at work is our top priority, so you should have just as much fun with us. Since we are a small, self-organised team, you should be able to integrate well into this team, but still be able to work independently.
Your tasks will be
- Development of Java applications based on the Spring Framework
- Gladly also with an eye on the frontend (Fullstack)
- The documentation of your developments
- A completed computer science degree, a training as an IT specialist or a comparable qualification or lateral entrants with practical experience
- At least two to three years of experience in developing Java applications with the Spring Framework
- Good knowledge of English (also in writing)
- Independent and goal-oriented working style, willingness to take responsibility, customer orientation and ability to work in a team
What we offer
- Employment contract of indefinite duration
- 30 days holiday per year
- Flexible working hours
- Home office when needed and on a basis of trust
- Mac working environment with IntelliJ Idea
- Good opportunities for internal development
- Battle hardened business veterans, from whom you can certainly still learn something
Please send your application with salary expectations and the subject “Application as Java Developer” via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org